LEINSTER SUMMER CAMP RETURNS JULY 2022
2022 Summer Camp Arrangements
The Bank of Ireland Leinster Rugby Summer Camps will take place in 29 venues around the province in July and August, with 30 camps in total. Find your local club from the list above.
This year we have added a Girls-Only Section, open to all girls aged 10-12 years old.
The camps will take place in tandem with our existing BOI camps in 14 of the venues around the province in July and August.
This new section to our camps has been added to encourage girls’ participation in rugby, and to facilitate girls preparing to make the move in their clubs from playing with mixed mini teams to girls-only teams at youths level.
These camps are open to any players, new and existing, who would like to come and give rugby a try this summer.
What to Expect
- The summer camps will be held from 9.30am-1pm over five days and are aimed at girls and boys aged six to 12.
- The camps will be offered on a modified basis and there will be changes to the rugby activities in accordance to government guidelines at the time of the camp.
- There will be no visit from professional Leinster Rugby players at the camps. However each venue will be placed into a draw to win a chance of a training session in your club ran by Leinster Rugby players in September.
- This year again we will look to challenge our players with lots of new games and skills so the kids can take these back to their schools and clubs, of course this will all be done through fun small sided games.
- Every camp goer will receive an Adidas training top, Rhino rugby ball and drawstring bag.
Terms and conditions
- The hours of the summer camp are from 9.30am to 1pm. Leinster Rugby will not be responsible for any child left unsupervised outside these hours.
- The Bank of Ireland Leinster Rugby Summer Camps are strictly for children aged between 6-12 years.
- Each summer camp will be priced at €80 until 15 April, after which the full price will be €90. There will be no reduced second camp offer and no discount for siblings this summer.
- Every camp attendee gets a training Adidas t-shirt, Rhino rugby ball, and drawstring bag.
- Online bookings only and an administration charge of €5 will apply for all bookings.
- Photography and video may be taken over the duration of the camps and will be used only for promotional purposes.
- There will be no professional player appearances at the camps. However each venue will be placed into a draw to win a chance of a training session in your club ran by Leinster Rugby players in September.
- Camp goers will also get one free ticket to a selected Leinster game.
- The camp will operate on the highest safety standards. Leinster Rugby shall not be responsible for any illness, disease, accident, or loss of property unless occasioned by the wilful act of negligence on the part of the camp or its employees.
- Leinster Rugby has the right to refuse admission or to dismiss a participant whose conduct is deemed detrimental to other participants of the camp or Leinster Rugby staff. In such instances, no refunds will be made and any additional costs incurred including transport, will be at the parents’/guardians’ expense. Parents/guardians shall be liable for any medical expenses incurred.
- Cancellations, for whatever reason, must be made by email prior to the commencement of the camp and will be subject to a forfeiture fee. In the event of cancellation within seven days or less, you will be responsible for 50 per cent of the cost of the entire booking. In the event of cancellation within 48 hours or less, you will be responsible for 100 per cent of the cost of the entire booking. People failing to arrive without prior notification are responsible for the entire cost of the booking. No refunds will be made once the camp has commenced.
- In the event of any child becoming unwell on the camp, the parent/guardian will be contacted and asked to collect the child immediately.